NOTE: Click on the Photo Magnifier (in the white Circle on the Top Photo above), to Enlarge Photos to Full Size.
BRAND NEW ~ USA Professionally Made ~ ‘ENDLESS LOOP’ ~ 16 STRAND ~ DACRON ~ BOW STRINGS with BRAIDED CENTER SERVINGS for RECURVE BOWS ~
Available in BLACK ~ in the Following Lengths: 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66 (See how to order proper size of Bow String for Your Recurve Bow below) ~ mx-01 ~ ITEM # dbs-001 ~ ($14.95 each) ~
**** These are Top-Quality, USA Professionally-Made Bow Strings… and Will Be an Excellent Addition for Your Bow(s), or a Fantastic Gift!!! ****
**** **** **** **** **** ****
NOTE: “AMO” stands for the Archery Manufacturers Organization, now known as the Archery Trade Association, which created Standards in the Archery Business… such as determining Bow Lengths, Length of Bow Strings for Bows, etc. Whenever a length of a Recurve Bow is stated in Inches (for length), it means AMO Bow Length. AMO Bow Length is the length of the string plus 3 inches. Therefore, a 64 inch AMO Bow is suppose to take a 61 inch String (actual length 61 Inches), a 48 inch AMO Bow is suppose to take a 45 inch String (actual length 45 Inches), and so on.
SO ~ If You want a Bow String for a 62 inch AMO Recurve Bow, You want to order a 62 inch Bow String, which will actually measure 59 Inches long.
******* ******* ******* *******
FLEMISH BOW STRINGS for RECURVE BOWS:
We also Stock Hand-Made FLEMISH BOW STRINGS (which are considered by Pro-Archers as the Best Bow String Available) ~ in Two-Tone Colors ~ in the same sizes as Listed Above… for $29.95 each ~ mx-02 ~ ITEM # fbs-001
Stringing Your Bow Care Instructions:
When You first string Your Bow ~ leave the Bow strung for a few minutes prior to pulling it. After 5 minutes or so, give the Bow a series of six (6) 1/2 pulls… and then four (4) 3/4 pulls. Your Bow is ready to fire. WE HIGHLY recommend that You always follow this procedure ANYTIME that You string Your Bow for use!! Failure to do this after You string Your Bow can result in limb failure.
General ‘Common Sense’ Care:
(1) We recommend that You use a New Bow String when stringing or shooting Your Bow. NEVER use a frayed Bow String under any circumstances.
(2) We recommend that You store Your Bow Vertically (if possible), by looping a string around the upper string notch, and suspending it near to the ceiling, etc. away from any heat source, and away from traffic where it doesn’t get bumped, banged or inflicted by other impact.
(3) Never leave Your Bow strung in direct sunlight for more than 1/2 an hour, or more than 15 minutes if behind glass in which a magnification of heat results. DO NOT leave Your Bow strung overnight.
(4) We recommend that You wax or oil Your Bow once or twice a year ~ or as needed. Bees wax, a paste wax or wood oil will work fine. Rub the wax or oil into the Bow using small amounts at a time. Do Not over wax or oil.
(5) Never overdraw Your Bow beyond its rated draw length. If Your Bow is Rated at 28 Inches. NEVER draw Your Bow beyond this length. Doing so can cause the limb(s) to fracture and break.
(6) We Highly Recommend that You use a Bow Stringer. Stringing Your Bow by bending it around Your legs or other ways can cause limb failure. If You string Your Bow without the use of a stringer USE EXTREME CARE!
(7) Never Modify Your Bow, such as staining, painting, sanding, drilling, or altering in any manner.
(8) Always MAKE SURE that You shoot the proper length of Arrows, making sure that the tip of the Arrow(s), extends at least 3 inches or more beyond the front of the Bow when fully drawn.
(9) Always MAKE SURE that when shooting this Bow, it is in an area of Safe Environment, away from people (especially children), animals, homes, vehicles and any other object that could be damaged by the result of the use of Your Bow and Arrows. Glancing shots can often result in major harm or damages.
DISCLAIMER: We are NOT LIABLE for any damage, injury or death that the user of products purchased from us that may directly and / or indirectly inflict. Shooting and use of our products are at the user’s discretion and at the user’s own risk.
~ Look Over the Photos Provided as they are a major part of the Description ~
~ **** Ask any /all Questions Before Making Purchase **** ~
This Item will be Professionally Wrapped, Padded and Packaged with 40 Years of Shipping Experience – Fully Insured – with Tracking Number.
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ADDITIONAL RELATED ITEMS!!!!